CFK Composites Design Specialist/ Composite Engineer (m/f/d)
Part- / Full-time
Marc Philipp Gemballa GmbH
Are you ready to become part of a great success story and shape the future of the automotive industry?
Then, you are at the right place for your next career step.
We are a young, up-and-coming, design-led company in the luxury automotive industry that specialises in producing supercars – driven to create the ultimate, led and founded by Marc Philipp Gemballa.
We are looking for an outstanding, committed, future-oriented personality who wants to grow with us in our headquarters in Leonberg and Freiberg am Neckar (just 20 min away from Stuttgart city). Here we are looking for CFK Composites Design Specialist / Composites Engineer (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
Take the opportunity to grow in a fast-growing automotive start-up. We offer a varied field of activity with flexible working hours to shape the company’s future.
Be part of an open-minded, informal team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. To round it off, we offer, besides competitive pay, adventure and access to an exclusive network in the automotive world.
- Expertise in fibre composite technology / CFRP and tool design
- Conceptual and detailed design of composite car assembly tooling and prototyping
- Generate 3D models, assemblies and 2D drawings using Catia V5 inside the 3DExperience platform
- Clarify technical details with suppliers, homologation partners, and project management and create quality-relevant documents and documentation
- Testing of components and assemblies according to drawings and CAD
- Generate package models and update Bill of material
- Support and fault investigation of the release of product into production (3DX) and any required fixes
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar would be an advantage but not essential
- CAD (CATIA) 5+ Years Construction Experience / DMU
- Excellent knowledge of composite and metallic materials and manufacturing techniques.
- Knowledge of Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Experience with detail drafting, modelling, assembling, multi-model links, and design in the context
- Independent working style with good problem-solving skills
- Reading of technical drawings and test specifications
- Tooling & Layup Spec
- Packaging Checks
- English and German at a professional level
- Experience in automotive
Be ambitious and don’t hesitate to become part of this breathtaking journey by sending your application documents to us.