COO / CFO (m/f/d)
Marc Philipp Gemballa GmbH
Are you ready to become part of a great success story and shape the future of the automotive industry?
Then, you are at the right place for your next career step.
We are a young, up-and-coming, design-led company in the luxury automotive industry that specialises in producing supercars – driven to create the ultimate, led and founded by Marc Philipp Gemballa.
We are looking for an outstanding, committed, future-oriented personality who wants to grow with us in our headquarters in Leonberg and Freiberg am Neckar (just 20 min away from Stuttgart city). Here we are looking for COO / CFO (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
Take the opportunity to grow in a fast-growing automotive start-up. We offer a varied field of activity with flexible working hours to shape the company’s future.
Be part of an open-minded, informal team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. To round it off, we offer, besides competitive pay, adventure and access to an exclusive network in the automotive world.
- Coordination of processes, staff and suppliers for running the day-to-day operations and overseeing overall project management
- Responsibility for office infrastructure
- Participation in strategic corporate planning and the operational implementation of corporate goals and strategies
- Initiation and support of restructuring and optimisation processes such as designing a lean, flexible and at the same time robust organisational and operational structure
- Preparation and monitoring of liquidity and financial planning to ensure the financial performance of the company
- Overseeing and managing the budgeting, financial forecasting, operational planning and modelling tools to support strategic initiatives and develop tools to track project and operating costs incurred monthly
- Overseeing financial and operational audits and liaising with tax accountant’s office
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or a related field
- Experience in the automotive industry and passion for cars is a plus
- Several years of professional experience in operations, consulting or accounting and finance
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as the ability to execute and decision-making
- High level of curiosity and self-motivation to explore data and trends and gain actionable insights
- Affinity for numbers, reliability and an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills in German and English and the ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- High level of commitment and ability to work in a team
- In-depth knowledge and interest in accounting, finance, taxation and controlling with a proven track record of success
- You are proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience in start-ups or a strong “hands-on” mentality coupled with a proactive, self-directed approach and the ability to learn quickly
- A strong organisational skillset
Be ambitious and don’t hesitate to become part of this breathtaking journey by sending your application documents to us.