Personal Assistent (m/f/d)
Marc Philipp Gemballa GmbH
Are you ready to become part of a great success story and shape the future of the automotive industry?
Then, you are at the right place for your next career step.
We are a young, up-and-coming, design-led company in the luxury automotive industry that specialises in producing supercars – driven to create the ultimate, led and founded by Marc Philipp Gemballa.
We are looking for an outstanding, committed, future-oriented personality who wants to grow with us in our headquarters in Leonberg and Freiberg am Neckar (just 20 min away from Stuttgart city). Here we are looking for Personal Assistent (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
Take the opportunity to grow in a fast-growing automotive start-up. We offer a varied field of activity with flexible working hours to shape the company’s future.
Be part of an open-minded, informal team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. To round it off, we offer, besides competitive pay, adventure and access to an exclusive network in the automotive world.
- Working closely with the founder & CEO of the company on all day-to-day operations
- Organising internal processes and office procedures and being valuable support in all assistance and office management tasks
- Planning, organisation, preparation and follow-up for business meetings, trips (itineraries) and events
- Correspondence (written and via phone) on behalf of the CEO on a national and international level
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting or preparing any type of research that management may require
- Support in creating presentations, documents and speeches
- Willingness to travel
- Ideally, you already have relevant professional experience in personal assistance/ office management or a similar field
- You are proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint)
- You are a communication talent and can use the German and English languages confidently, both verbally and in writing. Further languages are a plus
- Structured, independent and efficient working style and strong organisational skills
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, as well as a strong service orientation
- Professional appearance/client-facing skills (previous experience in the luxury industry is a plus)
- Professional discretion
- Class B driving licence
- Having a Bachelor’s diploma is a plus
Be ambitious and don’t hesitate to become part of this breathtaking journey by sending your application documents to us.