Working Student Construction / Complete Vehicle Technology (m/f/d)
Marc Philipp Gemballa GmbH
Are you ready to become part of a great success story and shape the future of the automotive industry?
Then, you are at the right place for your next career step.
We are a young, up-and-coming, design-led company in the luxury automotive industry that specialises in producing supercars – driven to create the ultimate, led and founded by Marc Philipp Gemballa.
We are looking for an outstanding, committed, future-oriented personality who wants to grow with us in our headquarters in Leonberg and Freiberg am Neckar (just 20 min away from Stuttgart city). Here we are looking for Working Student Construction / Complete Vehicle Technology (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
Take the opportunity to grow in a fast-growing automotive start-up. We offer a varied field of activity with flexible working hours to shape the company’s future.
Be part of an open-minded, informal team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. To round it off, we offer, besides competitive pay, adventure and access to an exclusive network in the automotive world.
- Support of the project team within the scope of vehicle development projects in the area of concept and packages
- Participation in design tasks and concept designs in Catia V5
- Support in the processing of aerodynamic simulation scopes via CFD
- Participation in the preparation, implementation and evaluation of acoustics activities in the overall vehicle development process
- Assistance in the execution and evaluation of tests on test tracks and test stands
- Support in supplier and parts management
- Participation in the development of vehicle components, complete vehicles and modules from the automotive and non-automotive sectors
- Support in project work for ergonomic, dimensional and package concepts
- Assistance in the preparation of presentation documents
- Participation in the day-to-day operative business
- Degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or a related degrees
- Strong interest and ideally initial practical experience in the fields of aerodynamics, thermodynamics, acoustics, NVH (Noise Vibration and Harshness) or electromobility
- Safe handling of Catia V5
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Good written and spoken English
- Independent and structured way of working
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
Be ambitious and don’t hesitate to become part of this breathtaking journey by sending your application documents to us.