Working Student Engineering (m/f/d)
Marc Philipp Gemballa GmbH
Are you ready to become part of a great success story and shape the future of the automotive industry?
Then, you are at the right place for your next career step.
We are a young, up-and-coming, design-led company in the luxury automotive industry that specialises in producing supercars – driven to create the ultimate, led and founded by Marc Philipp Gemballa.
We are looking for an outstanding, committed, future-oriented personality who wants to grow with us in our headquarters in Leonberg and Freiberg am Neckar (just 20 min away from Stuttgart city). Here we are looking for Working Student Engineering (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
Take the opportunity to grow in a fast-growing automotive start-up. We offer a varied field of activity with flexible working hours to shape the company’s future.
Be part of an open-minded, informal team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. To round it off, we offer, besides competitive pay, adventure and access to an exclusive network in the automotive world.
- Complete vehicle development: project management and engineering
- Complete vehicle testing: measurement technology, data analysis, vehicle testing
- Chassis systems and handling engineering: Construction, computational design
- Vehicle concepts: Complete vehicle pre-development, architectural concept, innovations
- NVH & sound experience: calculation, simulation, measurement technology
- Energy efficiency development: aerodynamics, certification; thermal management, consumption
- Participation in the analysis, optimisation and standardisation of processes
- Supporting the creation of guidelines, templates, process descriptions and best practices
- Supporting or participating in internal audits and quality monitoring assessments
- Support in the preparation of presentation and documentation documents
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Materials Engineering/Material Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or a comparable degree
- Preferably specialisations in quality management, process and project management or software development processes
- Confident handling of MS Office
- A basic understanding of processes and project management skills are desirable
- Very good knowledge of German and English languages, both written and spoken
- Independent, structured and result-oriented way of working as well as high team and communication skills
Be ambitious and don’t hesitate to become part of this breathtaking journey by sending your application documents to us.