Working Student Processes, Projects, and Business Operations (m/f/d)
As part of your work as a working student, you will be involved in exciting and hands-on projects and activities such as:
Marc Philipp Gemballa GmbH
Are you ready to become part of a great success story and shape the future of the automotive industry?
Then, you are at the right place for your next career step.
We are a young, up-and-coming, design-led company in the luxury automotive industry that specialises in producing supercars – driven to create the ultimate, led and founded by Marc Philipp Gemballa.
We are looking for an outstanding, committed, future-oriented personality who wants to grow with us in our headquarters in Leonberg and Freiberg am Neckar (just 20 min away from Stuttgart city). Here we are looking for Working Student Processes, Projects, and Business Operations (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
Take the opportunity to grow in a fast-growing automotive start-up. We offer a varied field of activity with flexible working hours to shape the company’s future.
Be part of an open-minded, informal team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. To round it off, we offer, besides competitive pay, adventure and access to an exclusive network in the automotive world.
- Support in the area of ”production process monitoring”
- Support in process definition, report creation and preparation of decision-making documents like presentations, tables and overviews
- Assistance in the development, further development and implementation support of the corporate strategy
- Support in day-to-day operations, preparation of decision templates for management
- Support in the onboarding process of new employees
- Conduct research
- Participation in the preparation and execution of events
- Studies in business administration, (automotive, industrial) engineering or a comparable course
- First practical experience in the automotive industry in project management or ideally in the consulting industry
- Confident use of MS Office
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Independent, reliable and structured way of working as well as strong teamwork and communication skills
- High abstraction and structuring ability
- High social and communicative sensitivity and high personal integrity
- Structured, responsible way of working and organizational skills
Be ambitious and don’t hesitate to become part of this breathtaking journey by sending your application documents to us.